Pet Peeve: People who don’t understand the ending of Lost.
OMG SUITS HOW ARE YOU THIS PERFECT?!??
Harvey Specter is the light of my existence.
This is how we celebrate birthdays in this family. It’s my baby sister’s last day as a 26 year old. She deserves all the pretty.
thegirlcalledm I love you!
If we can do what Faraday said, our plane never crashes, Flight 815 lands in Los Angeles. And everyone we lost since we got here… they’d all be alive.
Jack and Kate being worried about each other (◡‿◡✿)
I kind of have this headcanon that if they never got off the island, when Jack and Kate get married, they don't have rings so Jack braids Kate one out of standard black thread and Kate makes Jack's almost identical except it's made of pieces of net.
THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
not exactly a theory, more like rambling thoughts… Under the Dome ramblings that is…
in bullet points because because it’s too late to write a paragraph
1. Barbie and Melanie are both from Zenith
2. Melanie said she recognized Barbie
3. the Egg when it first landed in Chester’s Mill, it “showed itself” to Melanie then after Melanie died it hid for 25 years
4. until Barbie showed up in the town and that is when the Dome came down
5. the Dome/Egg claims it is protecting the people of Chester’s Mill
6. Barbie’s dad knows too much about the Dome/ knows about the egg
This is stuff we know, I think,
1. Melanie and Barbie are either related, cousins or second cousins, Melanie finds him familiar but it was too long and he was just a little boy when she left Zenith/died and Barbie doesn’t remember her because he was too young
2. OR Melanie’s dad and Barbie’s dad were business partners (I am leaning more towards this despite Melanie and Barbie having he same eyes)
3. Being partners, Barbie’s dad and Melanie’s dad did something, researched something, messed with something they shouldn’t have and that is how they found out about the Egg/Dome over 25 years ago
4. Melanie and Barbie are connected to the Dome/Egg
5. the Dome came down when it did to keep Barbie in Chester’s Mill to protect him
6. Barnie’s dad (and Melanie’s dad) is responsible for the Dome coming down or did something that warranted the Dome coming down (and needing to protect Barbie and Melanie)
7. Zenith has the Obelisk, Chester’s Mill has the Dome. Lots of symbolism there… too sleepy to type anymore tho…
I was initially planning on being a casual fan, but then I thought, why not just let it consume my soul instead?
ahah barbie with glasses
barbie with glasses
BARBIE WITH GLASSES